Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

21 March 2018 Tamil Murli - BK Saravana Kumar, BK Sneha, BK Akila




21 March 2018 Tamil Murli - BK Saravana Kumar, BK Sneha, BK Akila



Murli Class Audio:



To become complete, keep on asking yourself questions like: Am I as sweet as Baba? Am I delivering this knowledge to others? Am I always peaceful? do I not have any vices within me?
It's time to go back to home after leaving this costume of body, so be very happy and there is no reason to be afraid of.
God Shiva doesn't take rebirth so he cannot have any name other than Shiva.
You may get peace by remembering our sweet home, but your sins cannot be absolved unless you remember one Baba.
Only God can establish peace and prosperity on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please watch this basic rajayoga course video first, to understand murli videos easily

Blog Archive

Spirituality